Schoolboy electrocuted in Gopalganj

Published : 20 Nov 2021 09:01 PM | Updated : 22 Nov 2021 12:53 PM

A school boy died after being electrocuted in Bedgram area in Gopalganj municipality on Saturday.

The deceased was identified as Razu Sheikh, 14, hailed from the area. His mother was also injured as she tried to save her boy. 

Read more: Jhenaidah man’s  plantation drive to protect ecosystem

Local people said the incident occurred this afternoon when Razu was catching fish in a water body close to his house. 

He was brought to Gopalganj 250-bed Hospital where the duty doctor Sanjeeb Kumar Dhar declared him dead.

Related Topics