Three Tangail people electrocuted


Three persons were electrocuted in separate areas of Tangail Sadar upazila on Sunday, reports BSS. 

The deceased were identified as Sadeq Hossain, 16, son of Abdul, Parvez, 18, son of Halem, and Sanaullah, 60, residents of village Abdullahpur of the upazila.

Police sources said Sadeq Hossain came in contact with a live electric wire when he went to a water body for fishing. Parvez was electrocuted while he was trying to save Sadeq.

Sadeq and Parvez died on the way to Tangail General Hospital.

Hugra Union Parishad Chairman Tofazzal Hossain Tofa said Sanaullah was electrocuted while he came in contact with an electric wire at his home.