A father and son were electrocuted at Bamon Ali village in Jhikargachha upazila of Jashore district on Wednesday night.
The deceased were identified as Makshed Ali, 50, and his five-year-old son Yusuf Ali.
Family said they came into contact with live electric wire while they were working their house roof made of corrugated iron sheet around 9pm.
Neighbours rushed in and off power connection of the house and recovered their bodies. Officer-in-Charge of Jhikargachha Police Station Abdur Razzak confirmed the matter to Bangladesh Post.