Clicky
Country

Bus catches fire in C’nawabganj


Published : 27 Nov 2023 09:57 PM

A bus of Tuhin Paribahan caught fire at Chapainawabganj Bus Stand on Monday noon.

The fire broke out at around 12pm, said Sajjad Hossain, officer-in-charge (OC) of Chapainawabganj Sadar Police Station. A firefighting unit rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control.

Two buses that were next to Tuhin Paribahan were slightly damaged due to the fire. OC Sajjad said the people of Tuhin Paribahan were doing welding work on the bus. Suddenly, the fire broke out and spread quickly.

The fire might have originated from a short circuit, added the OC. Police are investigating the matter, he said.