2 die of ‘poisonous gas’ inhalation in Savar tannery zone

Published : 13 Oct 2019 09:10 PM | Updated : 07 Sep 2020 04:09 PM

 Savar Correspondent

Two workers including a construction worker died in poisoning at Savar Tannery industrial zone on Sunday. One of the deceased is identified as Bappi, 25, worker of ‘RAN Tannery’. Emarat Hossen, Inspector of Savar Model Police Station Said, “The incident took place around 10 am on Sunday, while a construction worker becomes unconscious during working down in a water tank of RAN Tannery. Later, Bappi, worker of the RAN Tannery also down into the tank for rescue the construction worker but after down into the tank both were senseless by poisonous gas.” Later, doctors declared them dead when they were taken to the Enam Madical Hospital.