Young man dies of electrocution during wedding ceremony


A young man named Mohammad Babul Hossain (26) was electrocuted during a wedding ceremony in Madhya Badda of the capital. He is a friend of the groom. The incident took place at midnight on Thursday.

Dhaka Medical College-DMCH police box in-charge Mohammad Bachchu Mia confirmed the matter.

On the occasion of the wedding, everyone was rejoicing on the roof of the house in Adarshnagar, Madhya Badda. At that time, Babul became unconscious due to electric shock. He was rushed to the emergency department of Dhaka Medical College Hospital in an unconscious state. The doctor declared him dead at around 2.15 pm.

Babul's village home is in Barisal. He currently lives with his family in the Adarshnagar area of Badda.

BS