All Section, Entertainment

Mission Xtreme finishes Dubai operation

Published : 23 May 2019 04:23 PM | Updated : 07 Sep 2020 05:45 AM

The entire unit of ‘Mission Xtreme’ returned home after completing several scenes of the film in Dubai, one of the most attractive cities in the Middle East. This shooting program has been organized around 16 pleasant locations of Dubai. The shooting started on May 14 and lasted until the 18th of May.

There is a song and several action scenes shooting. Arifin Shuvo, Sadia Nabila, Fazlur Rahman Babu and two other popular actors participated in the shooting. Some expatriate Bangladeshi and Arab actors will also be seen in parts of the cinema in Dubai.

The film was jointly managed by Sunny Sanowar and Faisal Ahmed. Story, Screenplay and Dialogues have been written by Sunny Sanowar. Regarding the picture, Sunny said, "It is very difficult to make a movie in a very limited budget for this small market of domestic cinema. In the short budget, the film is very much fun-less. Yet we spent a big portion of the budget in Dubai in shooting ‘Mission Xtreme’. This is certainly an arbitrary initiative for us. However, our target is to make the audience happy and bring back the expenses. Now let's see what happens!”

Meanwhile, the film's protagonist Arifin Shuvo said, "While avoiding such adversity in the desert, only one thing seems to be on the mind while shooting that the viewers will enjoy these scenes. Besides, I was also delighted to dedicate myself to construct such moments in our local cinema.”

It is known that with the end of Dubai's work; about 90 percent of the movie has been completed. The remaining 10 percent shooting will be completed soon. Besides, the film's post-production work began on Wednesday. If everything is alright, 'Mission Xtreme' will be released at the end of this year.

Note that after the police attack thriller movie 'Dhaka Attack', 'Mission Xtreme' is the second movie of the same team. The shooting of the Bangladeshi part of the film was done from March 20 to April 24.